Welcome to the HEMA Biologics website. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
2. Content. HEMA Biologics will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. HEMA Biologics disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither HEMA Biologics nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
4. Privacy. HEMA Biologics respects the privacy of its website users. We recognize the need to balance legitimate business interests in collecting and using information received from and about you with your reasonable expectations of privacy. Below is a description of how we use information learned about you from your visit to our website.
HEMA Biologics’ website may deposit certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor’s computer. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect an individual visitor’s identifying information. Rather, this information is in an aggregate form. The purpose of this technology and the information it provides is to help us to improve our websites.
Personally Identifiable Information
HEMA Biologics collects personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, email addresses, and the like, only when voluntarily provided by a website visitor. We will notify you as to the uses we intend to make of that information in any given instance. Personally identifiable information will not be sold, rented, or exchanged with any other organization or entity unless the user is first notified and expressly agrees to it.
When visitors choose to provide the site with a name, email address, or other information in order to receive email notices of new postings or other materials that may be offered, HEMA Biologics keeps all such response lists confidential.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about children.
5. Third-party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom HEMA Biologics has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third-party links over which HEMA Biologics has no control. HEMA Biologics makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by HEMA Biologics.
6. Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
8. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of HEMA Biologics, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that HEMA Biologics actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. Copyrights. The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. The contents of HEMA Biologics websites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced, or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish, or retransmit any information, text, or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text, or documents, without the express written consent of HEMA Biologics. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of HEMA Biologics, or any third party.
10. Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the US. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the US, the information pertaining to HEMA Biologics products is intended for use only by residents of the US. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements, and medical practices that differ from those in the US. HEMA Biologics reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the US. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
12. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. HEMA Biologics reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.